This article is about medicine in Canada and Canada online pharmacies.
- You can buy in Online Canada pharmacy different kind of drugs: painkillers, means the temperature, cough, diarrhea and constipation, and the churning of the fart in the abdomen, nausea transport, from allergies, from sore throat, pain in the lower back and arthritic pain, fat burners, to fight smoking, a variety of vitamins, as well as first-aid type disinfecting solutions, ointments and creams for burns, cuts, and all patches, and something else-that the little things.
- Means of heavy artillery such as antibiotics, heart drugs, psychotropic and all other agents for the treatment of complex diseases are sold only by prescription and tablets exactly as much as you doctor has prescribed.
Because most of these pills are given to you are not in their original packaging from manufacturer, and in particular branded pharmacy jars, measured strictly on prescription, and the instructions on the application for you.
- When you access the recipe in any pharmacy you just give a birth file with your address, the doctor who prescribed the medicine, ask your allergies and other information, and if you have insurance he will put it into a file.
- Now, every time you visit the pharmacy in Canada – pharmacists will know everything about you. And it also will check whether the doctor was not mistaken in the discharge medication and whether you have an allergy to it, check once more the dosage and everything else.
- If you want to change the pharmacy, the pharmacy one will forward your file to another pharmacy that you specify. Because the medicine can be written out to you let’s say several portions. For example, I take many years gipotereoza medicine and prescribe it to me once a year.
In the pharmacy Canada an assistant always writes on the check that there were three, or two, or one Refills (in this context as a serving). Because every time to go to the doctor for a prescription is not necessary, until I exhaust all made out for a year by Dr. stock. So if you change pharmacy, your Refills will transfer to another pharmacy and do not need to go back to the doctor for a prescription.
Prescription from the doctor, whether it is your family doctor, or any other in any clinic is completely free, as a free and a visit to the doctor for any reason. It is covered by a state or provincial insurance, which is also free for citizens. Canadian medicine is really free, you will never pay a penny, do not put in the pocket of a nurse or doctor, and do not give them even a box of chocolates.
To get a prescription from the doctor, or to complain about something it is not necessary to book in advance, you can do it when you got the idea to visit him, though in this case without recording sometimes have to sit in a queue.
In general, to obtain a prescription is not a problem. If you are sick with colds, you can easily do without a visit to the doctor and buy the necessary drugs at a pharmacy without a prescription.
Medicines that you buy without a prescription, you can always buy for their full value. And those drugs that you buy a prescription you can buy at a discount from the insurance company where you are insured.
It’s either your insurance (of benefits) from your job, or your personal insurance, you are buying in person and if you’re not working. Amounts discounts are different, but basically it 80% of the amount. Ie you pay 20% of the cost of drugs, and 80% covers your insurance company of the pharmacy.
If you have a family with very low income or no income and children under 18 years have a special insurance that covers prescription drugs completely 100%.
In my opinion the medication needed to treat common illnesses such as the flu, colds and other diseases where you can get by without a visit to the doctor, and they may well acquire and Newcomer and unemployed people. Even those drugs that are prescribed by a doctor (eg antibiotics) are also often inexpensive and do not pierce a hole in your budget even if you do not have insurance for medication.
Of course the most expensive drugs in the cores with cancer, and generally complex and serious illnesses. And without insurance for treatment of a long period of time or for life is expensive.
- Do not drag from home here crushed chalk. He was not cheap, and guarantees that the product is normal, no! If you are still sick, then buy a normal human medicines, and not go broke.
- But if you have a serious illness for which treatment you need prescription drugs, and you’re not rich, then stock up on them for possible long term that you need to find a job and then get in a normal local products at discounted prices.
The cost of medications in all pharmacies I suspect is different, there are cheaper and pharmacy shaking happen. But those drugs that are sold over the counter, there are constant discounts, because the price is not stable and it may turn out that the drug at a discount online Canada pharmacy will cost less than the cheapest pharmacy.